More than just a child program, our infant curriculum emphasizes the development of our infants through the planning of age appropriate learning experience and the use of various methods of developmental stimulation. We believe that play and meaningful interaction positively impact infant development and forges strong bonds with infants and their caregivers.
We engage in activities to promote each baby’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Each day we sing songs, read books, go outdoors and play games. We provide a patient, warm and nurturing childcare environment, one where your child will have a sense of love and security. Where your baby can grow, explore and have fun. All of your baby’s needs are met and recorded for you daily.
Visions & Dreams Learning Center accepts infant care enrollees at age 6 weeks to 18 months old. During this time, children can be very delicate. With that, we only hire capable and experience infant care facilitators for:
- Milk Feeding (with Bottle and Contents Provided by Parent)
- Health and Safety Supervision
- Establishing Self-Esteem and Trust with Caregiver and Peers
- Sleep Consultations (Available Upon Request by Parents)
- Changing Diapers Regularly
Infant Care Activities
- Puppet Shows
- Activities with Soft Building Blocks and Plush Balls
- Story Time and Drama Plays
- Educational Toys to Promote Cognitive Development
- Music, Movement and Rhymes